Toll Logistics (Asia) Pte Ltd
RSP Architects Planners & Engineers (Pte) Ltd
WTP is currently providing full Quantity Surveying services for Toll City, Toll Global Logistics’ largest proposed hub in the Asia-Pacific region, having assisted the Client with their initial feasibility studies for various sites and configurations.
At 82m tall, Toll City will be higher than Changi Airport’s control tower. Due for completion in mid 2017, the complex will have a floor area of 224,000 square metres and a state-of-the-art automated system to boost productivity.
Located in Tuas, Toll City is expected to benefit from its proximity to the future Tuas Port, the developing Jurong region and nearby transportation links to Malaysia.
Toll City will be one of the largest and the most technologically advanced logistics hubs in Singapore and a model for the company’s future logistics facilities.
- Future proof to cater to various multiple user groups
- Balancing of structural height against various automated systems e.g Automated Storage Retrieval System (ASRS)
- High capacity floor loading
- Traffic Path Analysis – site constraint, density of traffic parallel to the site and accommodation of the newly introduced super ‘B’ trailers
- Vibration – resolved by design solution to segregate the different user groups. E.g warehouse block, ramp block & multi-storey block